Saturday 14 May 2011

Plan B #81 Friday May 13th 2011


I used to do this yonks ago when we first started DJ'ing on Thursday nights at Plan B but the habit wore off...I may dig out the old Bugs Bunny notebook and post up some old set lists but for now gorge on my tunes from last night...there are one or two more eighties tracks than norm! A * indicates a Plan B debut!



Set one

The Rolling Stones- I'm free
Wilson Pickett- Don't fight it
Gene Thompson & The Counts- You don't love me
Tom Zacherle "The Cool Ghoul"- Dinner with Drac part 1*
Tom Waits- Union Square
Depeche Mode- Master and servant*
Sparks- Tips for teens
David Bowie- Modern love
Elvis Costello & The Attractions- Pump it up
The Clash- The guns of Brixton
Hank Mizell- Jungle rock
Joe Tex- I wanna be free
The Temptations- Get ready
Bob Seger System- Ramblin' gamblin' man
The Equals- Black skin blue eyed boys
Rick James- Superfreak
Cameo- Word up*
The Champs- Tequila
The Surfaris- Wipe out
Marvin Gaye- Can I get a witness
The Who- Wont get fooled again

Set two

Salt n' Pepa- Push it
Talking Heads- Psycho killer
The Cult- She sells sanctuary*
Five by Five- Fire*
Eric Burdon & The Animals- It's all meat
Screamin' Jay Hawkins- I put a spell on you (60's version)*
Chuck Berry- Johnny B. Goode


No comments:

Post a Comment