Friday 30 April 2010

The beginning of the end?



So is this the last night of a non- Tory Government? Please not let it be so...I have in the traps a few weird things this week that don't really follow any particular theme. First up is a clip (he cannot be serious! if he is I'll go out on a limb and call him a dumb-ass yank racist!) of Henry Rollins ripping apart Mozza (maybe he had jumped down the worm hole after hearing 'Lighten up Morrissey?), then we've got some of the elusive Sparks/ David Lynch, hillbilly family combo The Toy Hearts who I discovered at my fave dining car in South Derbyshire and finally recent fave Sammy Davis Jr (I snagged 3 LPs from one of my dealers) doin' the best version of 'Hi heel sneekers' I has ever 'erd. Remember folks the 21st century marvel that is Zamzar!




I've been trying to track down some Sparks LP's for a long while and they're rare as hen's teeth. This vid for a track from 'Angst in my pants' features the moustachio one stripping and is directed by David Lynch. What else could Den want? (Maybe a little less of the 80's stadium sound!)







No comments:

Post a Comment