Monday 5 April 2010

What do you keep in a noddy holder?


So I'm back; avoiding that dust cloud by the skin of my gnashers. Plenty O' time to cast the old peepers over many a page so I'm gonna fess up and tell you that the best reads were 'The electric Michaelangelo' and 'Lady Chatterley's lover' by D. H. Lawrence, which appears to be set in my manor. Anyhow, I was reading about Third Man records which sounds like a blast and I came across the great lookin' Black Belles. Anyway, check out 'What can I do' (their debut) but I've included the flip (a cover of 'Lies' by The Knickerbockers featuring a nice surprise halfway through!). I've also got you a classic Northern side that my bro span on Sat down at Chick Habit...I hadn't heard this one for a good ten stretch...And finally a track from Slade from the LP 'Slade in Flame' that I managed to net for a mere £1 from the great Rare & Racy in Sheffield. It's about time I watched that film again...






No comments:

Post a Comment