Saturday 24 April 2010

Burnt face, Haloumi, Damp and no Sparks LP's...

So on to Nottingham for a long overdue visit for myself and Mark. I'm pleased to report that reem swag was hawled and reeb was consumed (all within the daily allowances!). I'm gonna focus on the US version of 'Pennies from heaven' for you which is housed in a tasty sleeve with pics a plenty and many classy 30's tracks. I can't think of another soundtrack that I have two versions of...haven't seen the flick with Steve Martin tho. Helen Kane sued the producers of 'Betty Boop' for nabbing her act we in turn highlighted that Helen had nicked Clara Bow's...she sure is a hot tomato! And on to Irving- a song I can't hear without thinking of those cute rabbits at the start of 'Everything you wanted to know about sex or were afraid to ask...' I've stuck an extra track on here for you Aaronson nuts...






Irving Aaronson and his commanders- Lets misbehave


No comments:

Post a Comment