Sunday 12 December 2010

Bruised shoulder, flat battery and disappointing brioche



A reet old mixed bag from Den this time out with gravelly-voiced wrinkled winge bags, camp anal sex innuendo, falsetto rockin' out and Ken Barlow. It could only be Den Iniquity's den!


One that caught me out last year on Christmas eve was from Bob Dylan's Christmas album. I was as surprised as you will be at this jaunty little number from ol' gravelly Mr. Misery. What next? a Morrissey Christmas album?




A welcome return for (In the words of my mate Mark) The Massive Chew Teeth. This one I heard many moons ago and has been an ear worm all day for me. The Bee Gees at their most rockin' ? Could be.




One to get the homophobes in a bit of a tizz from 4 poofs and a piano. I guess they're going for the obvious but if they can't, who can?



And finally a diversion into the surreal from Harry Hill and Ken Barlow! The recent Corra fest put me through the ringer after years of cold turkey and this was the cherry on the cake to a great week last week! I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment