Wednesday 14 July 2010

Dennamite!


I'm back after what seems like ages with a full on proper post for the Denettes out there. According to the recent Record Collector (you know the mag with a penchant for Clapton and typo's) mp3 blogs have been dropping like flies and there demise was celebrated within the £4 pages of RC (who can't even get the crossword right!). Well, copyright aside I've found many a track on an mp3 blog that I've gone on to buy. Anyway, I ain't gonna let those chumps at RC fry my wig.



So first up is The Troggs and their infamous Troggs tapes. Yes it's full o' effin' and jeffin' my favourite bit is the bit where he calls Ron a 'pranny'. Yup this is a Troggamix but this gives you an idea of the japes, shits and giggles goin' on down in Wiltshire with da Troggs. Do you fink that some cider may have been supped during these sessions...? And to top it off for you zipheads we have the Troggs actually playing. Although there is some stupid chat at the start at least they made it to the end without calling anyone a fuckin' cuntin' bastard pranny!





Not really much to say about this but if you can't larf what can you do???




And so I've watched (and caused much Fbook dbate) the Back to the future trilogy with parts 1 & 2 coming out on top and 3 lagging behind in the Den top ten. And so buttheads I've scoured youtube for various kicks and trust me there is plenty of bloopers but I particularly like this alt. ending with a nice two-fingers up to the dullsville/ tedium of Star Trek. Take it away boys. This is heavy...Eric Stoltz as Marty!?


More next time peeps- plenty of the Q coming up with my pending trip to Salford at the weekend...!

No comments:

Post a Comment