Tuesday 30 June 2009

Major Lance ain't no Australian Army man

I ain't gonna bang on about the weather like some tight-ass Englishman so here's some fun,fun,fun for you schmo's out there in net land. So I've dug out some lip-smackin' Major Lance clips from the tube, current Thursday night fave 'Psychoville' and some tasty burlesque from Fancy Chance.



I love this guy- he looks like such a square in his high buttoned cardigans. Man this guy is like a rake! Check him out, but avoid that 'orrid version of 'Um,um,um,um.um' by the convicted criminal Wayne Fontana. I think this guy may be the only one to have put sides out on Okeh, Stax & Motown. Take away Lance (and yes that appears to be his real name!). Check out the duds in the early '70's track 'Since I lost my baby's love'





Den has been feasting his eye balls on a Thursday evening with Psychoville. You search the night high and low for a picture of Chelsea & Kelly Sue Crabtree and you can't find one so you have to settle with the cast photo...hey ho...




And last but not least the smokin' hot, inked, Fancy Chance. Yowza, yowza, yowza, if it ain't funny it ain't burlesque!



No comments:

Post a Comment