Monday 21 March 2011

House of lurgo


It's been a hell of a week Chez Den what with one thing and another coming at me in the run up to the return on Burly Q next Saturday. It seems a long time since I've picked up a good book and I need to get my teeth into something tasty...any suggestions? Hitting plenty of tunes at the moment and chomping at the bit with two 50s gigs coming up at Rumble & Burly Q.


With a name like that you'd think Skeeter would look like some dude out of 'Deliverance' but I was surprised to find many years ago that she is a she. She's better known for the warbler of the gag- fest that you can frug, jerk and boogaloo down to that is 'The end of the world'. This one is a new one on me...



A fairly drippy clip of Bobby with a droopy hairy bogey on the top lip...The tune however shakes like your sister and whips it real good...I wan' it.




So I finally got round to watching the Yanks take a wrecking ball to my beloved 'Pennies from heaven' (Potter was in on the job an' all...). How wrong can I be?? Best scene from a highly- under-rated methinks...watch them kids go!


More good stuff and Kabaret abundance next time in Densville!


No comments:

Post a Comment