Thursday 14 October 2010

Quicker than you can say OOOCHIMAMA



And so my ire this week bubbles over by being surrounded by complete hammer heads. I've got Burly Q on Sat and plenty of my current e-bay craziness in the pipeline over the next few days.



Garfunkel and Oates are first outta the traps this week with their pithy take on the pregnants. My soon to drop Mrs. Den pointed this one out to me and even she laughed so I guess laughing at this is ok. Anyway, it made me laugh and one of 'em looks like my mates girlf. Anyway, I dunno which one is which in this duo named after two also rans. If they were English I guess they could be Marr and Foxton or Harrison and Wyman??

Garfunkel and Oates- Pregnant women are smug


Not quite the rocking fifties stuff that is in the Burly Q pipeline but a finger-clickin' tune allegedly spun by some of the more risky Northern DJ's. A nice tune from ex bus driver Matt but I can imagine the Northern lot chokin' on their talk when this one comes on. All brought to you with a cheesy late '70's/ early '80's snap

No comments:

Post a Comment