Friday 2 October 2009

Insipid John Lewis cafe



Den's been busy out there these last seven days but more of that later- I'm playing catch up. I finished the surprisingly impressive "The girl who loved Tom Gordon" within the confines of the overpriced antiseptic John Lewis cafe. I got my weekly hit of "Time Out" and watched some of the one eyed corner squatter....here's your lot! There's not a lot, but I think you'll like it!




Another one as rare as those elusive hen's teeth. Den had an epiphany the other day- he's gotta dig really deep now and throw some curve balls! Here's Adam live in a studio tearing it up sounding like a blonde haired bad ass! It's been said that Den has a look of Mr. Faith...not too sure about that myself though...



Over on Myspace (remember that?!) Den stumbled across this one...you can't help but admire how she weilds that masking tape- that's one fine nemmo. I could have done with her when I was trying to paint the inside of my window without getting paint on the glass.


http://www.myspace.com/pollycupcake




No comments:

Post a Comment